Once you have AutoCAD mobile installed, your device will recognize DWG, DXF and PDF files and open them in AutoCAD mobile. Choose AutoCAD mobile on the Open With dialog box.
Once your files are uploaded to AutoCAD mobile, they will be available to you from anywhere, just by logging in to your account.
- Uploading the file requires an Internet connection (wireless or 3G)
- Files are securely stored on the Amazon platform, which is compliant with the highest security standards. Only you and the people you shared your files with, will have access to your files.
- AutoCAD mobile supports opening drawings of up to 10MB (Android and iOS offer subscriptions with 30/40MB limits)
- The storage limit for the AutoCAD mobile account is 5G (Android and iOS offer subscriptions with 25/100GB space)
- When you open a file it's automatically saved locally so it can be later accessed offline as well.