The AutoCAD 360 UWP app UI was developed for 360px and above screen width sizes. Any device with a lesser capacity will not display the complete UI, and a portion will be cut from view.
Most Windows phone devices utilize a width of 400px or more, however Windows 10 does random display scaling to provide an optimal viewing experience for a phone’s limited screen size. For example, Lumia 520 has a width of 480px, however due to default display scaling only effectively uses a width of 360px on the screen. You can use http://www.whatismyscreenresolution.com/ to check the screen size of your device.
How to adjust for AutoCAD 360:
1. Swipe down from the top edge of the phone screen
2. Tap on “All Settings” action button
3. Tap on “System” option
4. Then, tap on “Display” option
5. Use the slider under “Size of text, apps and items on this display” to set the value to 100%
6. Tap “Apply,” which will restart the device
That’s it! Your device is now set to a higher resolution and you will see complete UI in AutoCAD 360 on smaller Windows devices.
YouTube video tutorial on how to change the display settings on Windows 10 devices: