Step by step:
- First, you must have Evernote installed on your device.
- Open the drawing you want
- Open the design feed
- Click on design feed settings
- Export to Evernote
- If this is the first time or you’re logged out of Evernote, you’ll be asked to re-authorize yourself or enter your credentials.
A new note will be created in Evernote containing all text information from the design feed.
* Please note that the output will not be updated with future posts to the design feed or sync back to AutoCAD 360 in any way.